Automatically top up by Standing Order*
If you want to regularly top up your Cashplus prepaid Gold MasterCard® account with the same amount of money on the same date, set up a standing order from your bank and relax.
A great way to budget
Having a regular top up sent to your Cashplus account could help you:
- Separate spare cash from outgoings
- Have a ‘reserve’ of cash for emergencies
- Avoid running out of money
It’s easy and hassle free, whether you do it online or by phone. Top up any amount from £10 to £5,000 for free, up to a maximum balance of £5,000.
Set up your standing order online
If you have an online bank account, just input the following details:
- Payee name: Please enter the first name and last name of the cardholder
- Sort code: 08-71-99
- Account number: (You can find your unique 8 digit Account Number on the ‘Account Details’ screen in the Members’ Area)
- The amount you want to transfer
It’s vital that you use your Cashplus Account Number and Sort Code, otherwise your money will take longer to arrive into your Cashplus account.
Set up your standing order
- Print off our Standing Order Form
- Complete it with the above details and take it to your bank
- Or call your bank and give them the above details
It will only take you a couple of minutes to complete the form – view our standing order form example
Find out how fast and how much you can top up, view our comparison table or find your nearest Cashplus store.