You can instantly pay money into your Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard® account with cash at any of the thousands of UK Post Office branches1.
- Just go to your nearest branch
- Let the Post Office staff member know how much you’d like to top up and insert your Cashplus prepaid card into the Chip and PIN machine at the counter
- Top up your Cashplus Account with any amount between £10 and £5,0002 per day, up to a maximum balance of £5,000
- Your money will be loaded immediately and ready to spend
- You’ll receive a confirmation receipt with your top up amount displayed
Please note: Cash loads up to £1,000 in a calendar month are free. Cash loads over £1,000 in a calendar month will incur a 0.25% fee (applied to the amount over £1,000). For Deluxe customers, cash loads up to £5,000 in a calendar month are free. Cash loads over £5,000 in a calendar month will incur a 0.25% fee (applied to the amount over £5,000).
You need to have a Total Access account to load your account at the Post Office
2 Limits per transaction can vary per Post Office branch. Please check at your local Post Office branch for the maximum amount you can load per transaction. The maximum amount of coins accepted in a single transaction is £20.00.