There are lots of quick and easy ways to top up your Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard® account using your bank account – and they’re all free.
Simply transfer money from any UK bank account online, in branch or over the phone, or set up a Standing Order to make regular top ups.
It’s very convenient to set up a bank transfer to your Cashplus Account:
- Login to your internet banking account, or contact your bank
- Set up a payment using the following details:
- Payee name: (Cashplus cardholder’s first and last name)
- Sort code: 08-71-99
- Account number: (You can find your unique 8 digit Account Number on the ‘Account Details’ screen in Online Servicing)
- The amount you want to transfer
It’s vital that you use your Cashplus Account Number and Sort Code – otherwise your money will take longer to get into your Cashplus Account.
Cashplus top up processing times
For top up payments we receive by 9:00pm, the money will be available the same day (including Bank holidays). For top up payments we receive after 9:00pm, the money will be available the next day.
Please note, Bacs payments take 3 business days to be received but are available to spend the same day we receive them.
- To top up your Cashplus Account at your bank branch or over the phone, use the same details as above
- The Account Number and Sort Code can be used for putting money into your account as well as setting up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- You cannot top up your prepaid card by cash or cheque in a bank branch
To find out how much and how fast you can top up, visit our Making and Receiving Payments page.