Choose the right Cashplus Account for you
We offer monthly, fee free and annual account options for you to choose from.
The Cashplus prepaid Gold MasterCard® card is one of the most awarded in the UK, and one of the most well thought out payment cards out there.
What is prepaid?
It’s a prepaid card so you generally top up the card with your own money and then use it just like a typical debit card from a traditional High Street bank. And that means there are no credit checks needed to get one, even though this Cashplus card is also jam packed with unexpected valuable benefits and features.
So whether you’re after anything from a great alternative to a bank account, to a line of credit, this prepaid card offers the lot.
Better than a High Street current account
- Accepts wage payments – save money on cheque-cashing fees and avoid the risk of carrying a wedge of cash
- Gets bills paid online or automatically – via Direct Debit or Standing Order
- It’s accepted worldwide – at ATMs in stores and online at home and abroad – anywhere that you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Provides free Purchase Protection – for peace of mind, when things bought with the card don’t turn up, are broken or the company you bought something from goes bust
- Earn Cashback and discounts on goods and services bought at an exclusive online site
Credit where it’s due
Once you have a Cashplus prepaid card with Total Access, you could add:
- Creditbuilder – could help to improve your credit rating. This could lead to offers of credit in the future, and at better rates
- Overdraft – so you’ll have money automatically ready if yours runs out
- iAdvance – borrow up to £400 – a real lifeline if you need help with a financial emergency
- Debit Protect – emergency loan to stop a Direct Debit of up to £1,000 from bouncing if approved
Useful in all sorts of ways
With all the benefits and features shown above, a Cashplus prepaid card is extremely useful to almost anyone. From the online shopper wanting help with getting his or her money back if what’s paid for doesn’t match what arrives, to people and households needing to cope with a tight budget.
And whatever you need this prepaid card for, you’ll get instant approval when you apply now.