Choose the right Cashplus Account for you
We offer monthly, fee free and annual account options for you to choose from.
The Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard® is one of the most awarded in the UK, and one of the most innovative prepaid cards out there.
What is a prepaid card?
Cashplus cards work just like a High Street bank debit card – you just top up the card with your own money and use it for anything from purchases and cash withdrawals, to bill payments. Our card is also jam packed with valuable benefits and features and there are no credit checks needed to get one.
So if you’re after a great alternative to a bank account, Cashplus offers the lot.
We offer all the key online features of a High Street current account
- Accepts wage payments – save money on cheque-cashing fees and avoid the risk of carrying cash
- Gets bills paid online or automatically – via Direct Debit or Standing Order
- It’s accepted worldwide – at ATMs in stores and online, at home and abroad – anywhere that you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark
- Provides Purchase Protection at no extra cost – for peace of mind, when things bought with the card don’t turn up, are broken or the company you bought something from goes bust
- Earn Cashback and discounts on goods and services bought at an exclusive online site
Credit where it’s due
Once your account is open, you could apply to add:
- Creditbuilder – could help to improve your credit rating. This could lead to offers of credit in the future, and at better rates
- iDraft – a reusable credit line up to £250 – so you’ll have credit automatically ready if your money runs out
- iAdvance – borrow up to £400 – a short term lifeline if you need help with a financial emergency
- Debit Protect – emergency one-off loan – stop a Direct Debit of up to £1,000 from bouncing if approved
Useful in all sorts of ways
With all the benefits and features shown above, a Cashplus prepaid Mastercard is extremely useful to almost anyone. From the online shopper wanting help with getting his or her money back if what’s paid for doesn’t match what arrives, to people and households needing to cope with a tight budget.
Apply for yours today!