If you’re travelling to the Eurozone or need to make payments in Euros, save time and money by ordering a Cashplus Euro Travel Money Card
If you already have a Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard
You could save a lot of money
That’s because with the Cashplus Euro Currency Card there are:
- Highly competitive exchange rates
- Free withdrawals in Euros from ATMs within the Eurozone
- No purchase transaction fees when you pay in Euros with the card
- No additional monthly fee
The secure way to carry Euros
These days it’s just not a good idea to walk about with large quantities of currency in cash. After all, apart from making you a target for robbery, if money is lost or stolen there’s virtually no chance of getting it back.
But if you’re unexpectedly parted from your Cashplus Euro Currency Card, you can just order a replacement and we can put the money back on it, just as long as the original card has been used in line with our Terms and Conditions.
Existing customers – order your Euro Travel Money Card now
As a Cashplus Gold cardholder with Total Access, getting your Euro Card’s very quick and easy.
- Login to Online Servicing
- Click on the ‘Foreign Currency Card’ button
- Confirm your personal details
- Select ‘Euro card’
- Your new Euro Card will be with you in 3-5 working days
If you don’t already have a Cashplus prepaid Gold Account, order one and once your account’s set up, follow steps 1-5 above.
Getting Euros has never been easier
Once you’ve got your Euro Card, loading Euros is simple. You can transfer money from your Cashplus Gold card easily online through Online Servicing, anywhere in the world.
Transfer GBP to Euros in Online Servicing
- Login to Online Servicing and select ‘Foreign Currency Card’
- Once you’ve exchanged your money it’s usually available within 30 minutes
- You can top up to €5,000, and at the end of your holiday you save your funds for your next trip, or transfer your money back to GBP