The Cashplus prepaid Gold MasterCard® card Members Area offers a great, free way to manage your account 24/7. It’s a secure part of our website, so your Cashplus Account details are safe.
Register for the Cashplus Members Area today and you can
Get access to your account’s benefits:
- Apply for Creditbuilder™
- Make Payments and Transfers
- Sign up for an iAdvance™
- Request and manage an Overdraft
- Order currency cards
- Order additional prepaid cards
Service your account:
- Activate your prepaid MasterCard card
- View your Cashplus prepaid card balance and transactions
- Request a missing top up investigation
- Grant Members Area access to additional prepaid cardholders
Keep your card and account secure:
- Change your eight digit security code
- Update your details (address, email and phone numbers)
- Block a lost or stolen Cashplus prepaid Gold MasterCard card
- Change your Members Area password
How do I register for the Cashplus Member’s Area?
Registering is simple, just have your Cashplus card and eight digit security code to hand and then:
- Visit the Cashplus Members Area registration page
- Enter your Cashplus card and personal details where requested
- Enter your eight digit security code
- Enter a memorable username and password that you’d like to use to access the Members Area
What if I can’t find my eight digit code?
If you can’t remember your eight digit security code, visit the Members Area and click on ‘Forgotten Security Code’. Have your Cashplus card to hand and enter the details requested. We’ll then email you a reminder.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my Cashplus Members Area username?
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my Cashplus Members Area password?
You can reset your password online.
You’ll need your Cashplus prepaid card and your eight digit security code. Once you’ve entered your details you’ll be given the option to enter a new password to reset your Cashplus prepaid card account.