+44 7797 800 601
We’ve gathered together all the information you’re likely to need to help you to manage your Cashplus Account, from how to keep up-to-date with your transactions to looking after your prepaid card to reporting it lost or stolen.
Cashplus Online Servicing
- Make Payments and Transfers
- Request and manage an Overdraft
- Service your account
- Update your details
- Block a lost or stolen card
See full details on the Online Servicing Help page.
The Cashplus Mobile App
Get access to the most popular services to manage your account on the go with the free Cashplus Mobile App. Download the app today and you can:
- Review current and available balance(s)
- Check your most recent transactions in real time
- Check your Account Number and Sort Code for electronic payments
- Use the store locator to find your nearest in-store top up location
The Cashplus automated phone service
- Report your Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard® card lost or stolen
- Activate your new Cashplus prepaid card and get your PIN
- Manage your Cashplus prepaid card account
- Check on your application
The Cashplus text service
If you’re paying in by phone or online banking or by wages payment, we’ll text you for FREE when your money’s ready to use.
Get updates on your account sent to your mobile phone by texting:
BALANCE – to get your balance details
LASTTRANS – to get your last five transactions
STATUS – to check up on the status of your application
Each text costs your usual network tariff plus 25p which will be charged to your mobile phone.
Can I get text alerts for my Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card?
Yes, and you’ll automatically get confirmation of the amount you’ve paid in free of charge. Please remember to give us your correct mobile phone number, you can update your contact details anytime in Cashplus Online Servicing. If you have more than one card account which you registered under the same mobile phone number, please contact Customer Services.
What if I don’t want to receive free top up text alerts?
This is a useful, free service, but if you don’t want it, just contact Customer Services.
Keeping your Cashplus card safe
What’s an eight digit security code?
Keeping your account secure is our top priority, so when you apply for a prepaid card, we’ll ask you to make up your own eight digit code. You’ll need your security code to quickly verify yourself with Customer Services and:
- Activate your card and get your PIN via our automated phone service
- Register for Cashplus Online Servicing
What if I forget my security code?
No problem! Just check your email for the confirmation we sent you after your successful application. If you purchased your Cashplus prepaid card from a retail store, you’ll find this security code in your welcome pack. Alternatively, you can request a reminder via Online Servicing or the Cashplus Mobile App. Otherwise, you can contact Customer Services.
Using your Cashplus prepaid Mastercard in shops or restaurants
- Always cover the keypad when asked to enter your PIN
- Never reveal your PIN to anyone
- Remember to take your card back once the transaction’s been made
- Please keep receipts as a record of payments
Using your Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card online
- You may be asked to confirm the last three digits of the number printed on the signature panel on the reverse of your card. This number’s unique to your card and is an extra security feature
- Protect your computer by regularly updating your operating system and anti-virus software
- Only shop at secure websites. Ensure the security icon (a locked padlock or broken key symbol) is displayed in your browser window
- We never send emails requesting security or any other confidential information. Don’t reply to any such emails or disclose any personal information. If you think you’ve received a fraudulent email, please forward the entire email including the header and footer to email@example.com then delete it from your email account
- Never disclose your PIN online. Please contact us if you’re asked to do so.
Using your Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card at cash machines
- Beware of suspicious activity
- Contact Customer Services or the owner bank of the cash machine if you experience problems
- Count your cash in a safe place
- Always cover the keypad when entering your PIN
- Please keep your receipt and don’t leave it near a cash machine
- Remember your card, cash and receipt when leaving an ATM
How do I keep my Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card safe?
- Memorise your PIN, never disclose it and use caution at an ATM
- If you suspect that someone else knows your PIN, change it as soon as possible
- Keep it secure and never give it to anyone
- Your Cashplus prepaid card combines the latest Chip card technology with your personal four digit PIN, offering a more secure way to pay
Protecting your Cashplus prepaid card
- To use abroad, have our contact details with you. To call us from abroad, start with the international dialling code where you are (for example: 00). Then the country code for the UK (44). Then the UK number, without the first 0
- Be vigilant when using a cash machine and always protect your Cashplus prepaid card PIN
- Never leave your card unattended
- If your card is lost or stolen while you’re away, contact Customer Services
- Make sure you always carefully check the entries on your statement. If you find any unexpected or incorrect transactions, contact us immediately
Lost or stolen Cashplus prepaid cards
What do I do if my Cashplus prepaid card is lost or stolen?
We may need you to help us, our agents or the police, if your card is lost or stolen or we suspect that the card is being misused.
What will happen to the money on my Cashplus prepaid card?
Immediate action will be taken to protect the money in your Cashplus prepaid card Account. We’ll cancel your card and re-issue a new one to your current address within just three to five working days.
Replacement cards are subject to our prepaid card re-issue fee.
Can I place a temporary block on my card?
Yes. You can block your card online by logging into Cashplus Online Servicing. Just select the ‘Block a card button’ and explain why you want to cancel your Cashplus prepaid card. You can also block your card in the Cashplus Mobile App.
To remove a block on a Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card, please contact Customer Services.
I need a card in an emergency / I’m out of the country. How do I get one?
We’ll do our best to help so please contact Customer Services.
Renew your Cashplus prepaid card
How do I renew my Cashplus prepaid Mastercard card?
We’ll send you an email before your card’s due to expire. Your new card will be sent to your current address and a modest Cashplus prepaid card renewal fee will be charged to your account on, or shortly after, the date that your replacement prepaid card is issued. Your renewal card will be activated and ready for use.
The new Cashplus prepaid card will be linked to your Online Servicing account and any current balance will be available to use. Occasionally, cards aren’t automatically renewed, but we’ll let you know in advance.
What do I do if I haven’t received my new Cashplus prepaid card?
If you haven’t received your new Cashplus prepaid card ten days before your card’s due to expire, please contact our Customer Services team.
For further information on card renewals please contact Customer Services.
What do I do when I receive my new Cashplus prepaid card?
Your card will already be active, so you won’t need to activate it.
If you use your Cashplus Account to make regular payments, or your card details are stored on websites or with businesses that you shop with, please contact the companies involved and let them know your new card’s expiry date and the three digit security code.
What changes when my card’s renewed?
The three digit security code on the back of your card will change, along with a new expiry date. Please inform any companies regularly paid from your Cashplus Account of these changes.
I need a card in an emergency / I’m out of the country. How do I get one?
We’ll do our best to help. Please contact Customer Services.