Calling us when you’re in the UK
0330 024 0924♦
Calling us when you’re abroad
+44 207 153 8940
Please note that calls may be recorded and this number won’t work if you call it when you’re in the UK.
Report your card lost or stolen
0330 024 0924
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
You can temporarily block your card using Cashplus Online Servicing. You’ll then need to contact us to report it lost or stolen.
Cashplus Mobile App
You can use our free mobile app to manage your account. Services available include:
- Review current and available balance(s)
- Check your most recent transactions in real time
- Check your Account Number and Sort Code for electronic payments
- Set up new payees and make payments and transfers
For all press related enquiries please email APS@launchPR.co.uk. Please note: This email address isn’t monitored for any account specific or product information queries.
Need to make a complaint?
If you’re unhappy with the way your account is being run, please accept our apologies in advance and contact Customer Services so that we can investigate your concern as soon as possible. A copy of our complaints procedure is available on request. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing by sending:
- A letter to: Cashplus Complaints Department, PO BOX 466, Salford, M50 2XU
- An email to: email@example.com (Please note that this email address is for complaints only). For all other matters, please contact us using the phone number on this page.
If we’re unable to resolve any complaint through our internal complaints procedure, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman at: Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
Phone: 0800 023 4567 (free to call from landlines), or 0300 123 9 123 (free to call on some mobile phone contracts, please check with your provider).