+44 7797 800 601
Calling us when you’re in the UK
0330 024 0924♦
Calling us when you’re abroad
+44 207 153 8940
Please note that calls may be recorded and this number won’t work if you call it when you’re in the UK.
Report your card lost or stolen
0330 024 0924
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
You can temporarily block your card using the Cashplus Members Area. You’ll then need to contact us to report it lost or stolen.
Cashplus Mobile App
You can now use our free mobile app to manage your account. Services available include:
- Review current and available balance(s)
- Check your most recent transactions in real time
- Check your top up details for electronic payments
- Use the store locator to find your nearest in-store top up location
Cashplus text service
Get updates on your account sent to your mobile phone by texting:
BALANCE – to get your balance details
LASTTRANS – to get your last five transactions
STATUS – to check up on the status of your application
Each text costs your usual network tariff plus 25p which will be charged to your mobile phone.
For more information about Cashplus products and services, please email us at: email@example.com
Need to make a complaint?
If you’re unhappy with the way your account is being run, please accept our apologies in advance and contact customer services so that we can investigate your concern as soon as possible. A copy of our complaints procedure is available on request. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing by sending:
- A letter to: Cashplus Complaints Department, PO Box 466, Salford, M50 2XU
- An email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that this email address is for complaints only). For all other matters, please contact us using the phone number on the back of your Cashplus card.
If we’re unable to resolve any complaint through our internal complaints procedure, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman at: South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
Phone: 0800 023 4567 (free to call from landlines), or 0300 123 9 123 (free to call on some mobile phone contracts, please check with your provider).