There are lots of great reasons for getting additional cards: offering kids at university a lifeline, sharing money with family and friends at home or abroad or to separate personal spending from business expenses.
You can have up to four additional prepaid cards and there are no additional monthly or annual costs once you’ve bought them.
Safe way for kids over 13 to pay
- Load pocket money onto the card’s account
- Protect your children from the risk of carrying cash
- If the card’s lost or stolen we can replace it and the money on it, as long as the card’s been used in line with the Terms and Conditions
- Keep track of where money is being spent instantly online or by phone
Manage household expenses
- Perfect for couples or flatmates who share household bills, from groceries to home repairs
- Helps you stick to your budget – check your transactions 24/7 online or by phone
Cheap alternative to money transfer
- Give family overseas their personalised prepaid cards to get money to them quickly
- It’s fast, easy and cheap
Money Share to India is not approved by Indian legislation.
Ideal when you’re travelling
- Hand additional prepaid cards to family or friends before you travel
- In an emergency they can top up the card’s account via bank transfer or with cash for you
Order additional cards – it’s simple
Once you’ve set up your own Cashplus prepaid card Account (the primary account):
- Login to Online Servicing
- Select ‘Add cardholder’ from the menu on the left and enter the details requested
- The additional Cashplus card(s) should arrive in 3-5 working days
Send the cards to family or friends and once the card’s activated and the PIN is retrieved, the receiver can then either withdraw money at any ATM or make purchases wherever they see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.