The Cashplus prepaid Gold Mastercard® card was the first prepaid card in the UK that could help rebuild credit ratings with Creditbuilder™.
How prepaid can help
Financial difficulties have taken their toll on hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Losing control of your finances can cause great difficulty for you and your family. One of the most helpful ways to prevent this and potentially improve your credit score at the same time, is to open a prepaid card account, which makes for a great online bank account alternative.
Making payments and receiving your wages through the Cashplus card has never been easier, and with 100% approval* you can rest assured that no matter what kind of credit history you have, your application for a Cashplus card will be successful.
100% acceptance* if you’re 18+ and live in the UK
- No credit checks to open an account – Don’t wait around to get a credit check from the bank. Apply for a Cashplus prepaid card today
- Provides many of the benefits of a credit card – Use your Cashplus prepaid card at home and abroad, online or in store, wherever you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark
You could rebuild your credit rating at no extra cost
- Add the Creditbuilder feature – Apply for a Cashplus prepaid card and you could start to improve your credit rating by adding Creditbuilder once your account is open
- Creditbuilder is already helping thousands of people rebuild their credit score – If your credit score is low, due to the fact you’ve recently moved to the UK or have had issues with repaying your debts in the past, Creditbuilder could help rebuild your credit score
- It’s yours at no extra cost – pay no more than you would for a normal Cashplus Account and you could improve your chances of successfully applying for a loan or mortgage by helping build your credit score
Click here to download some helpful tips for improving your credit rating using a prepaid card.
The easy way to pay your bills and budget your outgoings
- Pay for the essentials – You can pay all of your household bills – gas, electricity, water, phone and broadband bills – with your Cashplus card using our online Payments and Transfers service, making it easier than ever to separate and manage your household finances
- Set up and pay for subscriptions – Use your Cashplus card to pay for satellite television subscriptions, mobile phone payments and any other subscriptions you may have
- Easily avoid late payments – Make payments on time and manage within your budget – great for potentially improving your credit score
Use a Cashplus prepaid card to manage your money better and you could improve your credit rating whilst looking forward to a more secure financial future. For more information on improving a poor credit rating, view the tips below on the Cashplus infographic.