Questions? Or want to receive a call back?
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch soon
Start cutting costs and saving money today
Whether you’re a council, intermediary, healthcare provider, or individual healthcare professional, the Cashplus prepaid Expense Card is the ideal solution to solve the issue of disbursing payments both to carers and end Service Users alike.
Providing value to the whole care industry
We have a wide variety of experience in working with the Healthcare sector, as well as working with local councils in order to disburse funds to both appointees and Service Users for care purposes.
But don’t just take our word for it, see how we’ve helped Gray Healthcare to streamline their expenses management and cut costs.
Councils and Intermediaries
We understand that the key challenge for councils and intermediaries is to cut costs and increase the speed of funds disbursement to both vulnerable Service Users and healthcare professionals.
See how our public sector solutions can help you to drive efficiencies today.
Care providers and Care homes
Whether you have care providers in the field or you run one or more care homes, the Cashplus Expense Card is the ideal way to manage care home expenses, as well as disbursing funds to your care workers in the field.
You’ll then be able to:
- Track spend live 24/7 online
- Easily reconcile expenses – download card statements online 24/7
- Track spend and block cards live
- Be fully protected on card transactions with our free Purchase Protection
Alternatively, you can simply use the card to manage any other business expenses which your care home might incur.
If you’re a self employed healthcare professional and require a business account or business expense card to manage any care related expenses our account is the ideal solution.
- Separate from any personal account which you hold
- Receive faster payments via bank transfer the same day, provided we receive by 9:00pm, the money will be available the same day (including Bank holidays). For payments we receive after 9:00pm, the money will be available the next day
- Securely pay for expenses or withdraw cash with the Cashplus Expense Card
Alternatively, contact us in order to discuss your requirements further on 0203 535 7200 (Calls may be recorded) or email us at: [email protected].