A great alternative to a High Street business account with no credit check
Let us take the complexity of High Street banks out of your life with a solution that works in the same way as a traditional business account, but lets you focus on what’s important – growing your business!
You deserve a better alternative to business banking that’s simple and low cost
- 100% instant online decision
- A versatile alternative to a business account, with no credit checks to open an account
- A simple low annual account fee
- No monthly fees, UK purchase fees or interest
Hassle free alternative to High Street small business banking
- The award winning Cashplus Business Account works in much the same way as a High Street business bank account, but typically at a fraction of the cost
- Send and receive bank transfers and pay in cash
- Set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- The account will be in your business’ name
- Register the account for Merchant Services & with HMRC
Run this as your main business account
It does nearly everything but accept and issue cheques.
You’ll be able to invoice clients in your business’ name, with your business name also being displayed on the Business MasterCard® that comes with the account.
You’ll be able to send and receive bank transfers, pay in cash at over thousands of locations across the UK and set up Standing Orders & Direct Debits.
As with any High Street business account, you’ll be able to manage your business account online.
The main difference to a High Street business bank account is that we don’t have branches and don’t process cheque payments.
But don’t just take our word for it; the Cashplus Business Account was the 2014 winner of the ‘Best Business Card Programme’ award at the Card and Payments Awards – beating the likes of AMEX and Lloyds.
Apply for a great value business account now
Apply for your alternative to a business banking account today. You’ll receive your Account and Sort Code numbers as soon as you’ve finished your application and your card within 3-5 working days. It’s that simple!
If you’d like to discuss your requirements further, please call us on 0203 617 5768 (Calls may be recorded) or email us at: email@example.com.