Making and receiving payments
Paying in funds or having funds sent to you electronically is simple and completely free of charge. It works in the same way as any High Street bank account.
- You’ll receive a unique Account Number and Sort Code with your Cashplus Business Account
- You can receive payments via a one off bank transfer or by regular Standing Order
- For bank transfers we receive by 9:00pm, the money will be available the same day (including Bank holidays). For payments we receive after 9:00pm, the money will be available the next day
- Please note, Bacs payments take 3 business days to be received but are available to spend the same day we receive them
- It’s free to receive UK bank transfers to your account
Getting your Account Number and Sort Code
- Simply login to Online Servicing and click the ‘Account Details’ tab on the left hand side
- Your Account Number and Sort Code number will then be displayed on the screen.
- The Account Number and Sort Code details can only be used for paying money into your account or to set up Direct Debits
- You can’t pay-in to your account with cash or cheque payment at your bank branch. To pay-in cash, please check your nearest Cashplus outlet or UK Post Office® branch
To find out how much and how fast you can pay money in via inbound bank transfer or cash, view our comparison table.
Get your Account Number and Sort Code number to receive bank payments.
Making outbound payments
You can securely send outbound electronic transfers from your Cashplus Business Account to any UK bank account via the ‘Payments and Transfers’ facility in our online account management system called Online Servicing.
- Pay suppliers, bills or any other expenses
- Works just like a High Street business bank account
- Available 24/7
Set up Direct Debits, Standing Orders or make one-off electronic transfers.
To register to make outbound electronic transfers, simply login to Online Servicing and select the ‘Payments and Transfers’ option on the left hand side.