Make deposits via your UK bank account
Paying in funds or having funds sent to you electronically is simple and completely free of charge. It works in the same way as any high street bank account.
- You'll receive a unique Account Number and Sort code with your Cashplus Business Account in the standard UK 8 digit Account and Sort Code number format
- You can receive payments via a one off bank payment or by regular Standing Order
- If sent via faster payments, and received by us before 3:30pm Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays), you'll have the funds on the same business day
- There's no charge whatsoever for receiving bank transfers to your account
- We'll text you when a bank transfer has been paid into your account
Getting your Account Number and Sort Code
- Simply login to your Members' Area account and click the 'Account Details' tab on the left hand side.
- Your Account Number and Sort Code number will then be displayed on the screen.
Cashplus bank transfer processing times
- Faster payments received before 3:30pm, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays):
Faster payments which are received before 3:30pm will be available to spend on the same business day
- Faster payments received after 3:30pm:
Faster payments received after 3:30pm will be available to spend by the next business day
- BACS transfers:
Funds sent via BACS transfers should be received onto your account in 3 working days
- The Account Number and Sort Code details can only be used for paying money into your account or to set up Direct Debits
- If you have an Express Access Account, you'll need to upgrade to receive bank transfers. Remember, you need to upgrade your account within 60 days of your application, or we'll be obliged to close your account1.
- You can't pay in-to your account with cash or cheque payment at your bank branch. To pay-in cash, please check your nearest Cashplus outlet or UK Post Office® branch
To find out how fast and how much you can deposit, view our comparison table.
Get your Account Number and Sort Code number to receive bank payments.
You can securely send outbound electronic transfers from your Cashplus Business Account to any UK bank account via the 'Payments and Transfers' facility in our online account management system called the Members' Area.
- Pay Suppliers, bills or any other expenses
- Works just like with a high street business bank account
- Completely free of charge
- Available 24/7
Set up Direct Debits, Standing Orders or make one-off electronic transfers for free.
To register to make outbound electronic transfers, simply login to the Members' Area and select the 'Payments and Transfers' option on the left hand side.
1: Only applies to accounts opened on or after 22/04/2013.