We’ll provide you with a unique eight digit Account Number and Sort Code, just like a standard High Street bank would, so you can conveniently receive bank transfers and set up Direct Debits.
Where can I find my Account Number and Sort Code?
Your Sort Code is 08-71-99. You’ll find your 8 digit Account Number on the letter that your Cashplus Business card was attached to, as well as the welcome email which was sent to you. You can also find it on the ‘Account Details’ screen in the Members Area.
What will I use my Account Number and Sort Code for?
You need these details to carry out three actions – all free of charge:
- Pay funds into your account via a UK bank account transfer, as you would with any High Street business account
- Receive payments into your account by supplying your Account Number and Sort Code to other companies or individuals, in order for them to send you same day faster payments or just standard Bacs transfers. See our sending and receiving electronic transfers section for further details
- Set up Direct Debits to automatically pay your bills for you – any amount on any date (even if they change), or the same amount on the same date
Am I able to receive CHAPS and International payments to my Account Number and Sort Code?
Account holders can receive same day faster payments and standard Bacs transfers from any UK bank account. However, CHAPS and international payments are at present not accepted. We recommend that you have these payments made to a UK bank account, then transfer the funds to your Cashplus Account.
How do I set up Direct Debits?
Just as you would with any High Street bank account. Simply contact the company you want to pay and provide them with your Account Number and Sort Code. They may also ask for a bank name (APS Financial Ltd) and Bank address (PO Box 52768, London, EC3P 3WR).
I’ve tried to set up a Direct Debit but I’ve been told it’s not available on my account. What should I do?
We’re sorry for the inconvenience. We’re currently paying thousands of Direct Debits set up by other customers, so if a company says "It’s not enabled", please give us the following details and we’ll help sort it out:
Their Service User Number (SUN) Or:
- Type of service (e.g. ‘Gas supply’)
- Name of business you’re paying, plus bank details (inc. Sort Code and Account Number)
Please contact customer services to provide this information.